Monday, July 30, 2007

Morning Light

Myst loves to look outside in the night and early morning light. There's not as many moths and bugs hitting the window as there used to be when I was younger, but we still watch for them. Terry says the city is spraying more to kill mosquitos and wonders if it is also killing more of our flying toys outside. At least there are plenty of birds here!

By the way, that cat entertainment device stuck to the window outside and full of seed is not working at all. We have not had one bird show up! Maybe something will come this fall.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

In my other house, I used to only jump in the windows at night. It's because I'm that shy. I don't like anyone to know I'm here. My life before mom was very scary. So now I like to play invisible to everyone but close family and you all.

DK & The Fluffies said...

I totaly want that window birdfeeder!

Unknown said...

I think your cat entertainment device is broken. Maybe you can fix it somehow.